The professionals of Galibier Legal have demonstrated on numerous occasions that it is possible to reach the top beyond any frontier.
That is why we have the privilege of being incorporated as the exclusive labour law firm in Spain in two international networks:
IAE Group (International Advisory Experts: https://iae.group/) and Advisory Excellence (https://www.advisoryexcellence.com/).
Being members of these prestigious international networks allows Galibier Legal to provide the necessary assistance to our clients when it comes to solving any legal need anywhere in the world and, at the same time, gives us the opportunity to offer our services and labour advice to both international Managers and Human Resources departments.
Galibier Legal has positioned itself as an international benchmark boutique law firm in labour law, providing service and support to both companies that already operate or are about to start operating in Spain, as well as those that intend to expand abroad.
- Advice on international regulations.
- Training of senior executives in Spanish labour law.
- Processing of work permits (international talent).
- Multinational transfers and trips. Expatriates and impatriates.
- European Works Councils.
- Collective negotiation at the Community level.
- International Social Security.
- Legal assistance in disputes arising from expatriations.
- Drafting of contracts and expatriation agreements.
Labour law and labour law legal advice
- Assistance and defence in conciliation hearings and trials.
- Assistance and defence in mediation and arbitration.
- Employment contracts.
- Contracting, subcontracting and relationships with temporary employment agencies (TEAs).
- Subrogation of staff and business succession.
- Remuneration policies.
- Equality plans.
- Advice on international mobility and expatriates.
- Protocols for the use and access of technological goods.
- Geographical mobility.
- Substantial changes in working conditions.
- Functional mobility (changes in functions).
- Holidays, leaves, breaks and work-life balance.
- Dismissals and disciplinary schemes.
Special employment relationships: senior executives
- Drafting of senior executive employment contracts and non-competition agreements.
- Advice on terminating the employment of senior executives from the company.
Business restructuring: collective redundancies, MSCT, ERTEs
- Collective redundancies (EREs).
- Temporary redundancy schemes (ERTEs): suspension of contracts or reduction of working hours.
- Inapplicability of collective agreements.
- Business succession. Transfer of autonomous production units.
- Substantial changes in working conditions: individual and collective.
- Geographical mobility: national and international.
- Functional mobility.
Collective labour law: negotiation of agreements, disputes, strikes
- Negotiation with workers’ representatives: works councils, delegates and union sections.
- Negotiation of statutory and non-statutory collective agreements.
- Drafting and implementation of collective agreements.
- Harmonisation of agreement terms and conditions in business succession processes.
- Company agreements and pacts.
- Collective disputes.
- Strikes and lockouts.
Social security: pension plans and funds
- Pension plans and funds.
- Corporate responsibility: contributions.
- Temporary disabilities and their monitoring.
- Permanent disabilities.
- Early retirement and retirement: preparation of individual and collective schemes.
- Analysis of the Social Security scheme.
Labour litigation and proceedings
- Individual and collective proceedings.
- Defence against challenges to redundancy schemes (EREs and ERTEs).
- Dismissals and disciplinary sanctions.
- Objective dismissals.
- Collective disputes.
- Involvement during work inspections.
- Mediation and arbitration.
- Social Security litigation.
- Ordinary and extraordinary appeals (reconsideration, reversal, cassation and relief).
- Administrative and contentious-administrative procedures in labour-related and Social Security matters.
Occupational health and safety
- Workplace accidents and occupational illnesses.
- Business obligations.
- Inter-company coordination, surveillance and information.
- Compliance checks for prevention obligations: compliance.
- Corporate responsibilities.
- Assistance in case of workplace accidents: sanctions and benefit surcharge.
- Assistance in case of work inspections and recourse against notices of violation.